Today Nathan had the pleasure of sitting down with Ian Bentley, the Founder and CEO of Parker Clay. Parker Clay sells handcrafted goods made in Ethiopia using premium material and promotes giving back to the community through sustainable development programs.
In this episode, Nathan and Ian discuss the failings of the fashion industry, how the emergence of the conscious consumer has impacted business startups and ownership, and the unconventional fundraising initiative spearheaded by Ian and his business.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Visit www.parkerclay.com
- Follow Parker Clay on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Venmo
- Follow Ian Bentley on LinkedIn
- Visit invest.parkerclay.com
- Theme Music🎵ZakharValaha from Pixabay
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Join the discussion