Ally Hellenga serves as the Community Manager at Creature Comforts Brewing Co. in Athens, Georgia. In her role at Creature, she helps steward the company’s community give-back programs. She is also the company’s self-proclaimed ‘B Keeper’ or project manager behind Creature’s B Corp certification and recertification. She began this role in January of 2020, after working in higher education for 4 years.
Nathan Stuck sits down with Ally to unpack her story of beginning her career in sustainability and how her role as Community Manager at Creature Comforts has helped her use her influence and resources as a force for good.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Learn more about how Creature Comforts is making serving their community simple at https://getcurious.com/
- Follow Ally Hellenga on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisonhellenga/
- Follow Creature Comforts on Instagram @CreatureComfortsBeer
- Email Ally at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music🎵 ZakharValaha from Pixabay
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Have you thought about starting your own podcast to grow your business? Our agency can help!
Learn more by starting with our why!
Join the discussion