All organizations start with WHY, but only the great ones keep their WHY clear year after year.Simon Sinek
- Our businesses are made possible by all the people comprising our stakeholders – employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and local community members.
- Authentic relationships with our stakeholders are the gateway to growth opportunities for our businesses, revenues, and social impact.
- In order to grow our brand reputation, we must focus our content marketing so that it shines a bright spotlight on WHO we serve (all these stakeholders), not WHAT we sell. In other words, self-promotion is an antiquated marketing strategy and inneffective.
- Short, interview-based podcasts provide the best opportunity to elevate our key stakeholders, deepen these relationships, build community around our industries served, and deliver valuable content that benefits all parties.
- By helping more stakeholder driven social impact brands win in the marketplace, we are directly contributing to a more sustainable world for future generations.