Have you ever wished that you had better mentors and advocates to set you up for success before you started your career? How do some people receive that “leg up” early in their career that seems to catapult their success and others lag behind despite giving it their all?
Twanna Harris will share the story that led her to what she aspires to be today, “being the person she needed most when she was first starting out.” Today, Twanna equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the space, tools, coaching, and community they need to convert their talents and creativity into successful, purpose-driven business ventures.
This is part two of this two-part interview.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Visit https://www.tribalgood.org/
- Check out Kahlil Greene at https://www.tiktok.com/@kahlilgreene
- Follow Bryan Stevenson with Equal Justice Initiative
- Check out Jalaiah Harmon
- Follow Sydney Hulebek
- Lebron James Team
- Check out Maverick Carter
- Follow Rich Paul
- Check out Issa Rae
- Follow Tawanna Harris at:
- Theme Music🎵ZakharValaha from Pixabay
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Join the discussion