“We” do not exist as isolated individuals. We, as individuals, are inhabitants of networks; we are relationships. That is how we prosper and thrive. Brandon Pelissero inhabits relationships and networks locally, nationally, and globally within B2B via digital marketing to the industrial chemical industry and is dedicated to zero waste. Brandon advocates sustainability with and through K-12 and college & university students and educators. As Ecolink’s Chief Value Officer turned CEO, Brandon measures the triple impact (economic, environmental and social) of Ecolink’s employees, supply chain, and 700 (and growing) customers annually.
What You’ll Learn
- An insider’s account of Brandon’s leadership journey with Ecolink in the late 90s that led to him buying the business in February 2020.
- What led to Ecolink’s reincorporation as a public benefit corporation and initiate the certification as a B Corp. Why that mattered to Brandon.
- How Ecolink has completely overhauled their 401k and retirement plan and why they did it.
- How they’ve recently implemented a 4 day work week
- How Brandon’s vision is to ensure their employees become successful, enjoy their lives, and retire earlier than the typical retirement age.
Resources Related To This Episode
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- American Indian Business Principles and Practices
- Visit Ecolink.com
- Get in contact with Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Brandon at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonpelissero
Other Resources Recommended By Brandon
- Georgia Mentor Protégé Connection
- GA DECA Program of Leadership
- The FLITER® Business & Leadership Rating Scale – an innovative process and a comprehensive system designed to help small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) stabilize, grow, expand or scale their business! Brandon used this in his first week of owning the business and said it was well worth the money.
- Sofer Advisors – business valuation services
Produced by Chat With Leaders Media.