Today Nathan had the pleasure of sitting down with Mark Hubbard, General Partner at Renew Venture Capital. Renew Venture Capital’s mission is to solve society’s biggest challenges by purposely renewing how we invest in and help build companies, all while leading with empathy.
Mark has founded, invested in, or mentored thousands of enterprises from startups to global corporations in his almost 30 years in venture capital, global private equity, and institutional asset management.
In this episode, you’ll hear how Renew built an inclusive and diverse leadership team, what sets some founders apart from others, and the importance of investing in relationships.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Visit Renew Venture Capital
- Follow Mark Hubbard on LinkedIn
- Read Mark’s blog post, “Why did I choose Impact VC?”
- Visit PIXEL RECESS: A Design & Impact Venture Studio
- Theme Music🎵ZakharValaha from Pixabay
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Join the discussion