Hank Reid is the owner of Lettum Eat and executive chef and food and beverage director at First Baptist Church in Snellville. Having been in the restaurant industry for over 20 years, he took his personal mantra “lettum eat” and brought it to people in need. Just a few months into this new project began, COVID-19 struck the community and now people in the community need his service more than ever before. In just 4 weeks they served 85,000 meals and they aren’t slowing down.
- Getting food mobile and to the people who need it.
- Being there when disasters happen
- Getting a non-profit organized and bring it to fruition
- Partnering with other churches to expand their operation
- Passing wisdom from generation to generation
- How you can help Lettum Eat get meals to those who need it