Rebecca Kelly is the founder of Accountable Talent. Starting in high school as her “family’s accountant,” she made it her career working in Atlanta and New York at Deloitte. The high-pressure environment of the corporate world, led her down a path of addiction that caused her to lose everything she’d built up. After finding herself at her lowest point, she was able to reconnect to the accounting world and then build her business from the ground up.
- The challenges she faced growing up
- Working in New York on 9/11
- Stress leading to addiction and the downward spiral that occured
- Building her career back from the bottom
- Evolving into a teacher and building her business