James Carbary is the Author of Content-Based Networking, Founder of Sweet Fish Media (an Inc. 5000 B2B podcasting agency), Young Married Christian (a media company on a mission to end the foster care crisis), and Showcase (a SaaS platform that helps you build an audience).
Jeff chat’s with James about how he’s learned to reverse engineer meaningful relationships that have tremendously impacted his business growth, how his worldviews around faith have impacted his leadership, how he’s being challenged as a business leader in the midst of rapid growth, and some incredibly helpful resources that have been helping him find more wisdom and clarity around his leadership.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Go to JamesCarbary.com for links to his book, podcast, and more
- Podcast Recommendation: Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast
- Book Recommendation: Pocket Prayers by Max & Andrea Lucado
- Book Recommendation: We Need To Talk: How To Have Conversations That Matter by Celeste Headlee
- Podcast Recommendation: Leadership on Purpose by Blake Bozarth