We welcome back the incredible Vicki Flier Hudson, CEO of Highroad Global Services, to chat with Jeff Bond about how leaders can better engage in depolarizing dialogues to resolve conflict in the workplace and in their everyday lives. Spoiler alert: It’s not about being nice!
What you’ll learn
- Why have depolarizing dialogues has become such an important leadership skill, especially over the last few years?
- How do most business leaders feel about engaging in depolarizing conversations to resolve workplace conflict?
- Four myths that hold leaders back from engaging in depolarizing conversations.
- How leaders can improve the way in which they handle conflict management in the workplace.
- Braver Angels – A national grassroots movement to unite red and blue Americans in a working alliance to depolarize America.
- Visit HighRoaders.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about how to become a Conflict Management Coach under the guidance of Vicki as you steer your ship towards success in these challenging times.
Join the discussion