John Duisberg is the co-founder of Cooleaf in Atlanta, GA, which is an employee engagement platform that helps leaders build a culture of appreciation and performance for their organization. At Cooleaf, John leads revenue generation and overall customer operations. John is married to his wife and best friend, Lauren, and has two awesome dogs! John is also a leader in High Tech Ministries and leads a local Grace@Work Bible study group.
- What originally motivated you to build your business around improving employee and customer engagement?
- Why do you think modern-day leaders need to be hyper-focused on demonstrating their genuine appreciation for their team and customers?
- Can you share an example of a company or customer you’ve seen setting a high bar in their culture around engagement and appreciation? What kind of impact on performance is this having?
- For leaders who want to build a better culture around employee appreciation, what’s a good starting point?
- Employee appreciation day is right around the corner on March 5th and John’s team is generously offering a Free 90 Day Trial of their recognition program. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
Get In Touch
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.