Brian Mize is President and Co-Founder of Ad Victoriam Solutions, a Certified B Corporation and Top 25 Multi-Cloud Salesforce Partner based out of Alpharetta, Georgia. Brian specializes in service and has lived that out through 23 years of service in the United States Navy and United States Army (to include a combat tour in Afghanistan) – as well as serving the needs of his Technology Customers and End Users for over 25 years. It was his passion for serving that nourished the Ad Victoriam idea of a Partner who provides top-notch solutions for Clients and a top-notch environment for Team Members. A graduate of Kennesaw State University, and a life-long Georgian, Brian resides in Northwest Georgia today with his wife and twin sons. If asked, Brian will name his son, Noah, as a key inspiration for his success. When not leading his Team in solving technology issues or serving the Nation in the Georgia Army National Guard, Brian enjoys riding his Harley-Davidson and fishing with his sons.
- How would you describe the role and main responsibilities of a Chaplain for someone who is unfamiliar?
- Can you describe your first interaction with a Chaplain?
- What aspects of your story led to you wanting to become a Chaplain in the GA Army National Guard?
- How has your experience as a Chaplain informed your views on how to be an effective business leader as the President of Ad Vic?
- What have been the most rewarding aspects of leading a certified benefits corporation?
Follow & Learn More
- Learn more at AdVic.com
- Follow Ad Victoriam on Facebook
- Follow Ad Victoriam on Instagram
- Follow Ad Victoriam on LinkedIn
- Follow Ad Victoriam on Twitter
- Follow Brian Mize on LinkedIn
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.