Kevin Dunn is CEO of Decisely, a fast-growing insurtech company focused on providing integrated benefits and other HR solutions to small businesses nationally. Decisely is owned by Sightway Capital, a leading private equity firm and management company, Galway Insurance Holdings, and Decisely employees.
Decisely is headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, with employees all across the U.S. and clients in all 50 states.
As CEO of Decisely, Kevin is building a new standard in the benefits technology and brokerage insurtech space. Decisely is a partner to brokers as well as a trusted advisor and turnkey SaaS technology for small businesses in the US. Kevin joined Decisely from Mercer, where he created and implemented the strategy and marketing for Mercer Health & Benefits private exchange technology. Kevin has over twenty-five years of experience in e-commerce and online distribution. He has co-created two start-ups within Fortune 100 companies and built the award-winning Delta.com.
Kevin also specializes in merger and acquisition strategies along with business development, negotiation and implementation of processes that have generated over $600 million in annual revenue for multiple Fortune 100 companies. He graduated with a B.B.A. in economics and an MBA from Georgia State University. Kevin also serves on the board of directors at Fiducius, a private equity-backed firm based in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Why did you originally start Decisely after a successful career in giant fortune 100 companies?
- When and how did you arrive at the vision that you could build a business that would reimagine the way brokers and small businesses work together to provide more Americans with affordable healthcare?
- Why was it important to you and your leadership team to become a Certified B Corporation?
- How has being part of B Local GA and the B Corporation community influenced your leadership… and, what advice would you have for other leaders who are interested in using their influence and business as a force for good?
Follow/Get In Touch
- Visit Decisely.com
- Follow Decisely on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Decisely on BCorporation.net
- Follow Kevin Dunn on LinkedIn
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services