JJ Koch is the Director SEO at Techwood Digital in Atlanta. Beginning as an SEO analyst, he came up through the ranks to become the director of the SEO team. He took an approach that caused some apprehension at first and in this podcast, he talks about why he implemented the changes that he did and how his team adapted.
- Leading a team of SEOs to best serve their monthly clients
- Changes made to take the team from being reactive to proactive
- Team alignment to get everyone on the same page
- Building trust with employees
- Leadership from the perspective of a people pleaser
Get in Touch
More about Techwood Digital