In today’s episode, Jeff chats with Fred Jewell to explore the dynamics of employee engagement and the six categories of engagement drivers that he identified in his research article published here in the Jabian Journal. Fred shares some fantastic insights that will help you better understand organizational psychology as a leader who wants to give their team the very best support to keep them engaged with your mission. After listening, we hope this helps you learn How to be a better leader, a happier person, or both.
About Fred Jewell
Fred Jewell is a consultant, executive coach, speaker, and author of the book, “We Can’t Do It Alone: Building Influence with Simple Strategies.” As an Executive Director and Senior Strategic Advisor at Jabian Consulting, he spends most of his time working with his clients on strategy, transformation, culture, communication, change management, and organization design. He is also a regular contributor to the Jabian Journal, where he has written extensively on engagement, culture, and leadership.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Read the full article at https://journal.jabian.com/exploring-the-dynamics-of-employee-engagement/
- Follow https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredjewell/
- Purchase Fred’s book at https://www.amazon.com/We-Cant-Alone-Influence-Strategies/dp/0999640402
- Theme Music 🎵 RickyValadez from Pond5.com
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Have you thought about starting your own podcast to grow your business? Our agency can help!
Learn more by starting with our why!
Join the discussion