Roth Staffing based in Orange, CA welcomed Staci (Smith Johnson) Ingram into the fold in 2006. She served as Marketing Manager for three years until assuming the role of Director of Marketing in 2009. Roth Staffing named Staci the Vice President of Marketing in 2013 for her success in developing a comprehensive marketing and communication strategy for Roth Staffing Companies and its multiple business lines. She has since been promoted to Senior Vice President of Communications & Development.
During her tenure, Roth Staffing Companies’ marketing campaigns and digital platforms have received top honors from the American Staffing Association’s VOICE Awards including the Judge’s Choice and Best-of-Show Crystal Awards.
Prior to her role at Roth Staffing, Staci enjoyed a career in television. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in television production from San Francisco State University and her Master’s degree in Communication Studies from the University of California at Davis.
Her leadership in marketing is an integral part of why Roth Staffing is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms in the United States, operating over 100 locations across 20 states and the District of Columbia with over 400 co-workers across the country.
- Why do you put co-workers at the forefront of your business, even before your customers? 4 circles of success
- Why is it important for each of your co-workers and ambassadors to own their personal brand? How has this benefited the growth of Roth Staffing in the industry and helped lead to all your prestigious awards?
- With over 400 coworkers across 100+ branch locations in 20+ states around the country, making sure your values and brand experience remains consistent is a tremendous challenge. You and your team do a remarkable job with this. To what would you attribute your success in leading these initiatives?
- What is the social responsibility platform of Roth Staffing and why has that been such an integral part of your success?
- Aligning your values and purpose with that of the CEO/President/Owner of your company to have consistency and authenticity in your marketing and communications.