Andrew is a military veteran who served in the US Air Force and a terrific leader in the field of computer engineering in Atlanta GA. His computer engineering career spans 18 years as a leader in a variety of industries. Outside of work, he is a pilot, an avid soccer player, and a proud father of 2 young adults (24-year-old son and 18-year-old daughter). He grew up in the church and his father has always been a Catholic Deacon which shaped his perspective on the necessity of servant leadership. He is currently serving as the Director of Professional Services for PossibleNOW, an Atlanta based company that provides an enterprise preference and consent management solution that lets marketers personalize multi-channel communications to consumers.
Andrew and his wife Michelle live in Cobb County.
- The importance of kindness in leadership.
- Trickle up economy vs trickle-down economy.
- Physical vs social distancing.
- Andrew’s experience with rescuing dogs and compassionate care for all creation.
- Inspiration from another leader in Andrew’s network who just fought and overcame cancer, potentially has to furlough several members of his team and has remained positive in his communication.
- Perspective, Empathy, and Uniquity/Uniqueness
- How we’re rewriting history due to the coronavirus crisis
Get In Touch
Connect with Andrew at linkedin.com/in/andrewfaraca