Cliff Johnson co-founded Vacasa in Portland, after growing that business from the ground up, he decided to take his passion for social entrepreneurship down to Atlanta. He joined the Rented.com team as the Chief Commercial Officer where he helps bring their vision of better utilizing the world’s assets to fruition.
- Aligning your personal goals with your company’s goals
- Explaining social entrepreneurship
- Talking about how B-corps and using the power of business to better society.
- Envisioning a society where the 17-18 million vacant homes can benefit people as short- or long-term rents
- The pros and cons of using personality tests in the work environment