- Kevin Paul Scott has traveled to six continents and spoken to leaders from more than 100 countries.
- Kevin is the co-founder of ADDO, a leadership consultancy based in Atlanta, Georgia. ADDO exists to inspire people today to impact tomorrow.
- In addition to working with businesses and various brands, ADDO has developed the national Chick-fil-A Leader Academy program, the Atlanta Braves Leadership Institute, and other leadership programs from cradle-through-career.
- Prior to founding ADDO, Kevin’s background included non-profit charitable work, business ventures, and politics. After graduating from the University of Georgia, Kevin served on a presidential campaign team and then worked as a representative for a United States Congressman.
- Kevin is the author of three books, including his latest The Lens. In consecutive years, Kevin was named to the “40 under 40′ lists for Georgia Trend and then the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For his leadership and business acumen, Kevin has been featured on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and in numerous publications, including The New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times.
- For fun, Kevin has been cage diving with Great White Sharks in South Africa, trekked Mountain Gorillas in Uganda, and ridden a llama in Colombia.
- However, he most enjoys being at home with his wife and son in Marietta, Georgia to cheer on the Atlanta Braves and Georgia Bulldogs. Known for his grassroots appeal and southern charm, Kevin speaks extensively at businesses, to educators, and within the faith community.
- Why is there a false narrative that servant leaders have to be “soft”?
- While considering core values and how that’s been successful for Chick-fil-A’s Leadership Academy program, how have you had to consider making those principles relevant to audiences/regions where their foundation of values may be different?
- Kevin’s life and career passion is speaking and writing about leadership. He talks more about his inspiration around leaders having an influence that leads to action.
- Kevin talks about the importance of always seeking a better perspective as a leader. “How you view things changes how you do things.” He talks about how a changing perspective to lead to radically different results can help us move out of COVID-19 into a brighter future.
Get In Touch
Learn more about Kevin Paul Scott at KevinPaulScott.com
Follow Kevin at
Join the discussion