In Clancy’s 30-plus years as a successful sales professional, he has quickly risen to the top of three companies, in three different decades, in three very different markets. In each case, he started from a base of zero sales with little technical knowledge of what he was selling. And in each case, he had to build his book of business in down markets for the industries to which he was selling. These results have drawn an endless parade of fellow sales professionals, at conferences and awards banquets, asking for the key to his success. It’s simple, really, he’s made something other than the sale his highest priority, as you’ll learn in his book, Selling By Serving.
You will also learn that he is more than just a successful salesman. He is fulfilled. Clancy loves his work and takes great pride in it, but he has found a way to achieve sales success without living to work. His work is a means to the life he leads and loves in Southern Colorado with his wife, dogs, and pack goats. It is Clancy’s goal to help others achieve both success and fulfillment in their own lives.
- Why did you decide to write your book?
- You mentioned being on a journey of self-improvement for over 30 years in a previous conversation. When did you realize that was the intent of that journey and was there a clear beginning story of why you started it?
- Who has been the most influential in your life that been instrumental in leading you to truly understanding your core values, giftedness, and how you’ve applied that to your purpose of “selling by serving”.
- What is something that you see salespeople struggling the most within the down economy and how do you think they can overcome these challenges as the world recovers from the pandemic?
- How can leaders both create a positive culture while driving maximum productivity from their sales teams during these challenging times?
Get In Touch
Connect with Clancy at https://www.linkedin.com/in/meetclancyclark
Purchase Clancy’s book at https://www.amazon.com/Selling-Serving-Fulfillment-Thought-Possible/dp/1734801107/
Join the discussion