Shavonne Reed is a marketing and communications expert with more than 20 years of multi-media and marketing experience. She uses emotional intelligence and the happiness advantage principles to facilitate communications skills to develop effective leaders. Shavonne is an unapologetic leader who shows up authentically and is very impactful through her vulnerable style of storytelling. She helps her clients author their own narratives, set strategies, and develop confidence.
- Why did you make a decision to recently rebrand your business towards women’s health marketing?
- How has seeking wisdom from mentors helped you to shift your focus and be more intentional about how you apply your leadership and business skills towards this why?
- With respect to finding our calling and purpose as leaders, what significance have you found in the ability to remain open-minded to change?
- How has your story with women’s health issues in your family informed the way you look at your own physical and mental health?
- Why is it important for leaders to consider improving self-care?
- What is guiding your courage to lead effectively today?
Get In Touch
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.