Senour Reed provides business development and community engagement offerings in the Atlanta market and is the co-author of The Nine Pillars Of Business Development Collaboration. With over 40 years of business development and marketing experience in domestic and international markets, Senour brings strategic vision, deep experience, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Senour also serves in a number of leadership roles in the Atlanta community.
This is part one of a two-episode series with Senour where we unpack his brilliant work with the first 5 of the 9 pillars.
- Pillar #1 Business Development: Why is it so important to embrace the idea that Business Development (the creation of long-term value) is an organizational mission, not an individual or functional one?
- Pillar #2 Network of Influence: What is a Network of Influence (NOI) and how does it save time while generating better opportunities?
- Pillar #3 Community of Influence: What is the importance of being involved in a Community of Influence (COI) that cultivates meaningful relationships around service in their local community?
- Pillar #4 Prospect Relationships Map: How can a Prospect Relationship Map (PRM) become a powerful account-based strategy to growing your business and how can the Global Connect Group (GCG) Prospect Analytic Services (PAS) SaaS product help a business develop a robust prospect list just by entering targeted prospect criteria?
- Pillar #5 Event Engagement Influence: What is the importance of Event Engagement Influence (EEI) and how has this led to positive outcomes in your career?
The Nine Pillars of Business Development Collaboration
Global Connect Group Website
Jabian Consulting Website
Technology Association of Georgia Website (TAG)
Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
Georgia Department of Economic Development Website
Conscious Capitalism Website
Atlanta Technology Professionals
Atlanta Tech Village Website
Global Atlanta Website
Get In Touch
Follow Senour Reed on LinkedIn.
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.
Join the discussion