Senour Reed provides business development and community engagement offerings in the Atlanta market and is the co-author of The Nine Pillars Of Business Development Collaboration. With over 40 years of business development and marketing experience in domestic and international markets, Senour brings strategic vision, deep experience, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Senour also serves in a number of leadership roles in the Atlanta community.
If you didn’t listen to part one of this chat, go back to episode 74 first where Senour shares the first 5 of the 9 pillars with our community. We round out the journey of unpacking this brilliant framework with the next four pillars in this final episode of our two-part series.
- Pillar 6: Given the ubiquity of social media, why do most organizations fall short of having clear Social Media Best Practices and what can they be doing differently/better?
- Pillar 7: How have you built a Strategic Advisory over the course of your career and what value has it created for both your clients and your own professional growth?
- Pillar 8: As a provider, why is it critical to understand the Vertical and Horizontal Sectors and perspectives of your clients?
- Pillar 9: Why is it important for all companies to be Globally Aware regardless of whether they directly sell their goods or services globally?
- Bonus Discussion: How has Conscious Capitalism informed the way you look at doing business and feeling fulfilled in your career?
The Nine Pillars of Business Development Collaboration
Global Connect Group Website
Jabian Consulting Website
Technology Association of Georgia Website (TAG)
Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
Georgia Department of Economic Development Website
Conscious Capitalism Website
Atlanta Technology Professionals
Atlanta Tech Village Website
Global Atlanta Website
Get In Touch
Follow Senour Reed on LinkedIn.
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.
Join the discussion