Tino Mantella joined Turknett Leadership as President and CEO in October of 2018. Over the course of his career, he has led some of the nation’s largest non-profit organizations as well as for-profit companies in diversified fields such as human and social services, health, and technology. Under his guidance, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago became the largest institutions of their kind in North America. His track record of accelerating impact related to the lives of people, the congruity of teams, and the effectiveness of organizations is evident in his national publication recognized reputation of being a versatile, innovative leader. His current focus is on seeing that the Turknett mission of ‘spreading leadership character around the globe’ is carried out to its fullest extent to impact a greater number of people and leaders.
- How Tino first realized his passion for leadership, coaching, and mentorship.
- Who were some of Tino’s greatest influences while growing up that shaped his direction and focus on social impact as a leader?
- How working at the YMCA in inner-city Chicago and helping gang members escape tumultuous circumstances has shaped his views on leadership.
- The importance of leaders thinking differently about diversity and inclusion.
- How Tino’s deep experience as an executive in the nonprofit world informed how he leads his for-profit organization towards making a difference in the lives of leaders and those whom they serve.
- Why people should find causes they’re most passionate about and “go deep” using their time, talent, and resources to serve as a force for good.
Follow/Get In Touch
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.
Join the discussion