Tim Visconti is the Founder and CEO of PeopleLift, an employee experience consulting firm that solves the three core problems every growing business faces: engaging, retaining, and attracting top talent. PeopleLift is joining the fight for rapid COVID-19 response by supporting organizations delivering critical supplies to the front lines, providing door-to-door transport or critical goods to at-risk populations, and empowering the ability for states to scale their testing capabilities.
- How have Tim’s leadership responsibilities changed drastically as a result of COVID-19?
- Tim’s had to make some tough decisions with his business and re-engaged his team on a different type of mission focused on serving others in need.
- What are some of the challenges that your business has been tackling in a more non-profit community service-focused mission?
- How Tim formed relationships with other businesses who have also pivoted to serving critical needs in at-risk populations within a matter of days.
- Tim talks about how adversity has been a gift and opportunity in his life
- What changes does Tim see in his business for the long term, the future outlook in the talent acquisition space? His view on not being able to approach business the same way.
Get In Touch
Connect Tim at linkedin.com/in/timothyvisconti
More information about PeopleLift at peoplelift.com
Join the discussion