Channing Salava is the Co-Founder of Brand Pollinators, a conscientious consulting firm that specializes in establishing foundational marketing within emerging brands. Brand Pollinators works with purpose-driven brands to bring clarity to your mission and vision and ensures those values are being actualized in the market.
Before co-founding Brand Pollinators, Channing built her career in the consumer packaged goods space working with brands that held a strong social mission. Her life’s purpose is to help ideas, people, and companies actualize their full potential and she believes in the power of cross-pollination.
Channing has a BA in Communication Studies from Belmont University and a Certificate in Nonprofit Management from Emory University. She is a lifelong competitive athlete and a proud dog mom.
What you’ll learn
- How Channing came to the realization that she was not living out her personal purpose in her profession.
- What she did to clarify her purpose and apply that to the decisions she set out to make from that point forward.
- Why Channing believes people struggle with the tension of clarifying their own purpose.
- Why Channing believes it’s important for business leaders to clarify their organizational purpose and social impact mission.
- What leaders can be doing better today that will help equip and empower our next-gen professionals and organizational leaders to create a sustainable future.
Follow / Learn More
- Visit BrandPollinators.com
- Follow Brand Pollinators on Instagram
- Follow Channing Salava on LinkedIn
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.
Join the discussion