Jenn Graham is on a mission to design a more inclusive world. An activist, designer, and civic tech entrepreneur, Jenn is the Founder and CEO of Inclusivv (formerly “Civic Dinners”), bringing diverse voices together for conversations that matter.
Since starting Civic Dinners as a social experiment in Atlanta, Jenn has built a global team and a digital platform that has already enabled over 1,800 dinners around the world—both in-person and virtual—and has a goal of inviting a million people to the table by 2021. Her clients range from Facebook to Coca-Cola, including beloved organizations such as The King Center, Sierra Club, and The Aspen Institute.
Jenn was featured as a “2020 World-Changing Woman in Conscious Business” by Conscious Media Company, and last year she was recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as a “Small Business Person of the Year – Rising Star.” Jenn’s work has also been recognized by President Obama and has received numerous awards for social impact and creative community engagement.
What you’ll learn
- What inspired Jenn to start Inclusivv (originally as Civic Dinners) in order to spark community engagement and more meaningful conversations.
- Why it was important for her to empower businesses, communities, and individuals to create positive social change through small-group, structured environments.
- Jenn’s process of shaping her purpose, mission, vision and values in order to clarify how she would lead her team and create a positive culture.
- How Jenn overcame some of the challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic forcing them to pivot their original business model into more digital vs in-person dinner experiences.
- How Jenn is working through the challenges of moving from the role of a founder to that of a CEO amid their rapid growth.
- Why it’s been important for Jenn’s team to start the journey of becoming a certified B Corp and how business leaders can follow her lead of scaling their for-profit businesses as a force for good.
Hosted by: Nathan Stuck, Chair of B Local GA.
Follow / Learn More
- Follow Jenn Graham on LinkedIn
- Follow Inclusivv on Instagram
- Visit Inclusivv.co
- Email Jenn@inclusivv.co
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.