Glynis Lee serves as the Vice President of Inclusion, Community, and HR Technology, responsible for accelerating and actuating a world-class inclusive culture at Infor, LLC. With her deep background in technology transformation, program, and project management – she has been able to inject an action-oriented approach to inclusion and community, focusing on systemic process transformation to interrupt bias and infuse inclusive behavior as a natural and organic component of the company culture.
Glynis’ career spans over 20 in leading complex IT service delivery organizations and overseeing strategic technology transformation efforts in private, government, and academic, and global organizations. She has focused on the selection, implementation, and management of ERP systems supporting back-office operations, particularly in Human Resources and Finance. She transitioned to an HR leadership role several years ago, leveraging technology to facilitate cultural transformation.
A graduate of Rutgers University with a BS in Business Economics, and an MBA in Management Information Systems, she holds her PMP certification, and certificates in Executive Leadership, High-Performance Leadership, and Diversity & Inclusion from Cornell University.
A native of New Jersey, Glynis now lives outside Atlanta, GA with her husband, 2 children, and granddaughter.
What you’ll learn
- What shaped Glynis’ view that corporate social responsibility is so much more than writing checks.
- Why she felt called towards leading inclusion and diversity initiatives as a business leader.
- Why it is important for Glynis as a leader of her family, business, and community to teach the importance of open-mindedness and listening to opinions outside your own beliefs.
- Ways in which Glynis would guide us to better navigate conflict resolution and challenging conversations in the workplace.
- How business leaders can use their influence to promote more cohesion and tap into the strengths of all 5 generations of people who are currently serving in the workplace.
Follow / Learn More
- Follow Glynis Lee on LinkedIn
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.