John is an accomplished business leader with extensive experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, and Content Management software in corporate and start-up environments. He graduated from Georgia College & State University in 2010 with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration, majoring in Marketing and dual minoring in Psychology and Management. John also earned the rank of Eagle in The Boy Scouts of America and has since worked to incorporate civic engagement and community initiatives, specifically involving youth, education, and technology, into his career.
The early stages of John’s career were fraught with obstacles, however through perseverance, mentorship, civic engagement, and hard work he now is the Founder & President of his own Salesforce consulting firm based in Atlanta, LogicSpree. He has also served on a number of non-profit boards that have a key social impact on the Atlanta community such as InspirEDU, Atlanta Technology Professionals, and the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG).
What you’ll learn
- John’s greatest aspirations growing up and the mentors who inspired and empowered him in those early years
- The significant obstacles he faced after college to get his career on the right track
- When he started to really feel like he was breaking through into a brighter future and path towards growth as a leader
- How this experience informed his sense of responsibility to be of service to others in need on his team and in his community
- The advice he would give to himself as a younger professional, knowing what he knows today
- What kind of legacy he hopes to leave as a leader as he forges ahead in service to his coworkers, customers, and community through his influence and resources
Follow / Learn More
- Follow John DeShazer on LinkedIn
- Follow LogicSpree on LinkedIn
- Visit LogicSpree.com to learn how they’re helping small and mid-market businesses simplify and scale Salesforce.
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.