Carson nourishes authentic communities by connecting people through food and entertainment. Crohn’s disease forced him to think deeply about life, meaning, and purpose at a young age. After losing 18-inches of his colon, Carson “accidentally” completed a degree from William & Mary and left his career in real estate behind. Choosing instead to pursue his lifelong passion.
Carson’s goal is to nourish lives and help people indulge in our common ancestral language. Food.
In order to pursue this goal, he founded SweezEats amidst the pandemic in Sept 2020 as a means to build community through their cookie gift boxes.
Since then, they’ve partnered with small businesses to ship signature batch cookie gifts to their clients, donors, and employees. They’ve shipped a total of over 13,000 cookies to friends and customers… and counting.
What you’ll learn
- How Carson describes food as a language that can empower us to be better humans.
- Influences in Carson’s life that inspired his love for food and his journey into entrepreneurship.
- Why Carson felt it was important to build and strengthen communities through his cookie gift boxes amidst the pandemic.
- How he was able to get the world out through social marketing leading to lots of orders coming in.
- What he learned about the power of simplicity through this experience of launching and maintaining SweezEats that every entrepreneur and business leader should keep in mind.
Follow / Learn More
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.