Tim Huff is an Executive Coach and Leadership Advisor who has a passion for helping leaders and executives at all levels tap into the greatness that exists within themselves to lead their teams at their full potential and live their lives intentionally and unapologetically. With over 26 years of high-stakes leadership experience in the U.S. Army as well as multiple Fortune 500 companies, he has a unique background that allows him to empathize with his clients’ leadership challenges as he helps them in their journey of transformational change.
As a Certified Executive Coach, Tim enjoys coaching and advising individuals as well as teams in values-based leadership, effective behaviors, healthy relationships, executive presence, and high-performing team dynamics. With a strong business and Information Technology background, he understands the pressures placed on today’s executives as well as the value of excellent leadership in an organization. Tim’s mission is to help all leaders be at their best for their teams!=
What you’ll learn
- When and why coaching authentic leadership became an important mission for Tim.
- Ways in which Tim has seen leaders struggle with the idea of being completely authentic while owning their responsibility for company performance.
- The 3 dimensions of Authentic Leadership and how Tim describes their importance.
- How Tim would describe authentic leadership as “freedom”.
- The RAVE framework for authentic leadership: Respect, Appreciate, and Value Everyone
- How leaders can consciously create environments that are safe for all stakeholders to be comfortable as their authentic selves.
Follow / Learn More
- Learn more about Tim’s Executive Coaching Services at PlatinumLevelLeadership.com
- Email email@example.com
- Learn more about the work Tim is doing with Turknett Leadership Group at https://www.turknett.com/team/tim-huff/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Tim Huff on LinkedIn
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.