Have you ever struggled to communicate with someone from a different cultural background in the workplace? Do you want to learn how to build a more inclusive and diverse team?
On today’s episode, host Jeff Bond sits down with Soumaya Khalifa, founder of Khalifa Consulting, which provides cross-cultural training and education to businesses and individuals. In addition to her consulting work, Soumaya is the founder and executive director of the Islamic Speakers Bureau of Atlanta (ISB), one of the most distinguished community-building organizations in the area.Today’s discussion centers around the challenges of navigating cultural differences in the workplace, and how to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in a globalized world.
Tune in to hear Soumaya Khalifa share her insights and experiences on how to bridge cultural gaps and create a more harmonious work environment. From her years of consulting experience, Soumaya offers practical advice for leaders who want to develop cultural competence and foster a culture of respect and inclusivity.
Resources related to this episode
- Visit https://khalifa.consulting/
- Visit https://isbatlanta.org/
- Follow Soumaya at:
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/soumayakhalifa/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/soumaya.khalifa.7
- Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/soumayakhalifa
- Islamic Speakers Bureau of Atlanta – email@example.com
- Khalifa Consulting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theme Music 🎵DPMusic from Pond5.com
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Join the discussion