Shavonne Reed is a marketing and communications expert with more than 20 years of multi-media and marketing experience. She uses emotional intelligence and the happiness advantage principles to facilitate communications skills to develop effective leaders. Shavonne is an unapologetic leader who shows up authentically and is very impactful through her vulnerable style of storytelling. She helps her clients author their own narratives, set strategies, and develop confidence.
- Why did you make the decision to recently rebrand your business towards women’s health marketing?
- How has seeking wisdom from mentors helped you to shift your focus and be more intentional about how you apply your leadership and business skills towards this why?
- With respect to finding our calling and purpose as leaders, what significance have you found in the ability to remain open-minded to change and new possibilities to employ your experience towards a greater social impact?
- How has your story with women’s health issues in your family informed the way you look at your own physical and mental health?
- Why is it important for leaders to consider improving self-care?
- What is guiding your courage today?
Get In Touch
Visit Opuatechnologies.com AND Shavonnereed.com
Follow Shavonne on Linkedin @ShavonneReed AND Instagram @iamshavonnereed
Follow Opua Agency on Instagram: @opuaagency
Inspiredu: Nonprofit Leaders Bridging The Digital Divide | Atlanta, GA
AppBarry: Custom Web And Mobile Application Development | Atlanta, GA
Classic City Consulting: WordPress Website Development | Atlanta, GA
Stratfield Consulting: Consulting, Staffing, Recruiting | Atlanta, GA
Join the discussion