Libie Motchan is the Co-Founder of Fulton, a modern brand of arch support that is launching a comfortable, sustainable, and supportive insole. She is currently pursuing her MBA at the Wharton Business School and previously worked in digital marketing at IBM.
- Why have sustainability and carbon-neutral practices become so important to your manufacturing process and values at Fulton?
- How have you gone about sourcing the materials and partnerships you needed to manufacture your product?
- What have been some of the greatest challenges in your entrepreneurship journey thus far?
- What was the biggest reason you originally decided to pursue your MBA at The Wharton School as well as co-found your own business?
- As you reflect on how you’ve gotten to where you are today, what has been the biggest lesson learned and area of opportunity looking forward?
Get In Touch
Follow Fulton on their Instagram
Visit the Fulton Website
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.
Join the discussion