Libie Motchan is the Co-Founder of Fulton, a modern brand of arch support that is launching a comfortable, sustainable, and supportive insole. She is currently pursuing her MBA at the Wharton Business School and previously worked in digital marketing at IBM.
- Why have sustainability and carbon-neutral practices become so important to your manufacturing process and values at Fulton?
- How have you gone about sourcing the materials and partnerships you needed to manufacture your product?
- What have been some of the greatest challenges in your entrepreneurship journey thus far?
- What was the biggest reason you originally decided to pursue your MBA at The Wharton School as well as co-found your own business?
- As you reflect on how you’ve gotten to where you are today, what has been the biggest lesson learned and area of opportunity looking forward?
Get In Touch
Our Community Partners
B Local GA: A collection of for-profit companies each dedicated to creating a future where businesses operate as a positive influence on society.
InspirEDU: A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to support education equity with its commitment to youth and their families, through training, device distribution, and technology career development.
AppBarry: An Atlanta-based software engineering team specializing in building custom web and mobile applications, cloud migrations, and software integrations.
Classic City Consulting: An Atlanta-based WordPress design + development, content writing, and SEO consulting firm.
Stratfield Consulting: Helping organizations successfully adapt to a rapidly changing landscape with an approach that integrates proven consulting, staffing, and recruiting services.