In today’s episode, Nathan Stuck chats with Mark Johnson, co-owner and COO at Ambactus Group, about serving emerging brand leaders who care deeply about using business as a force for good, Mark’s personal story of overcoming significant health challenges at a young age, his second chances of now being able to serve CPG brands that directly impact many people’s health – including his own, the business impact Ambactus has felt from certifying as a B Corp, and how to be accountable to doing good while doing well.
Get to know more about Mark
Mark Johnson is co-owner and COO of Ambactus Group, a B Corp Certified broker/national sales agency in the consumer packaged goods industry. He holds degrees in marketing and finance as well as graduate degrees in psychology and Christian ministry. Having started multiple companies prior to Ambactus, Mark loves the process of growing companies and uses that passion to grow the Ambactus team and impact but also to grow emerging brands through Ambactus’ accelerator and national sales services. Part-time on the side of Ambactus, Mark also runs an executive coaching company called Intaba Coaching that helps leaders gain clarity, vision, and inspiration so that they can redemptively lead their people and organizations.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Contact Mark directly on their website at https://ambactusgroup.com/contact/
- Follow Mark on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-johnson-ambactus/
- Credit to Mark’s reference to “kingdoms” originating from John Eldredge’s book The Way of the Wild Heart
- Music🎵 ZakharValaha from Pixabay
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
Join the discussion