In this episode, we had the pleasure of sitting down with Brandon Hatton, the Author of Conscious Wealth: Money, Investing, and a Financial Awaking for the Person Who Has it All. Brandon draws on the wisdom he’s gained through his own experiences in life and amid his career as an investment advisor who endeavors to help his clients live abundant and intentional lives.
We unpack some of Brandon’s personal story of wrestling with a mindset of scarcity and relationship with money early in his life and how that’s evolved into his career, book, and major lessons learned today about purpose-driven and Conscious Leadership. I would venture to say that this will hit home with most of you as it did with me, so strap in and enjoy today’s chat with Brandon Hatton.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/brandonthatton/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/brandonthatton/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/brandonthatton/
- Website & Full Bio https://brandonhatton.com/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysvlohDDuJEKXn13zeYKnA
- Buy the Book https://brandonhatton.com/book
- Being Enough Blog https://brandonhatton.com/beingenough
Have you thought about starting your own podcast to grow your business? Our agency can help!
Learn more by starting with our why!
Join the discussion